Согласно Закону Российской Федерации «Об авторском праве и смежных правах» от 23 июля 1993 года № 5351-1, все материалы, опубликованные на сайте являются объектом авторского права. Частичное или полное копирование этих материалов без согласия владельца сайта запрещено.
Design by Evancelly

©All Rights Reserved

|London - law, uni, life|

Объявление

[реклама вместо картинки]
[реклама вместо картинки] [реклама вместо картинки]
>Regestration Plan< >Rules< >Scenario< >List of chracters< >Registration Form< >Prove Post<

PR Username: London
Password: 12345

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » |London - law, uni, life| » Campus » Room 379 (Sebastian)

Room 379 (Sebastian)

Сообщений 1 страница 2 из 2

http://img4.realsimple.com/images/home-organizing/decorating/0403/living-room-after_300.jpg

{Beginning of the play}

I woke up in the morning and already realised, that my mood was spoilt. I needed more sleep; last night was terribly tiring and busy. I had to work in the cafe and went to a party, as I started Uni. Well, never mind that I got pretty drunk and can't remember anything after. I didn't even know how I got home. Sometimes it is pretty good to be drunk, but not today. Damn, I had to go to the University and worse, meet new people. I hate mornings, - was the first thought I had in my brilliantly messy mind.
Got up, went to the bathroom, where I wanted to hang myself, but the wish never came true. There, in between my toothbrush and my Colgate toothpaste, I finally understood that my life just began..
After I took care of my handsome self, I got dressed and went to the kitchen.

>>>> Kitchen

Вы здесь » |London - law, uni, life| » Campus » Room 379 (Sebastian)

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно